Reach 200,000+ small business owners and strategic partners
M7 Media Group is the sponsored content and advertising arm of the Mainstceo digital and print platforms. Our content studio delivers engaging and authentic sponsored content and display advertising directly to a growing audience of small business owners and senior managers who care about local impact.
- Align your brand with trusted editorial: Our sponsored content is written by a curated network of local contributors.
- Join an organic and impactful story: Our data proves which article archetypes drive the highest reader engagement and community impact.
- Gain credibility with an engaged audience: Our team collaborates with customers on earning brand recognition.
- From start to finish: We identify the story, produce the content, distribute it to the right audience and report on the results.
- We know what works: Our team helps you make important decisions about the story you’re trying to tell. What’s in it for us? Great content for all.
- Put it on the calendar: This is editorial you can count on. We’ll publish the content timed to your marketing strategy.
Small business is BIG!
- The 28 million small businesses in America account for 54% of all U.S. sales.
- Small businesses provide 55% of all jobs and 66% of all net new jobs since the 1970s.
- The 600,000 plus franchised small businesses in the U.S. account for 40% of all retail sales and provide jobs for some 8 million people.
- The small business sector in America occupies 30-50% of all commercial space, an estimated 20-34 billion square feet.
- 2) There are almost 28 million small businesses in the US and over 22 million are self employed with no additional payroll or employees (these are called nonemployers)
- 3) Over 50% of the working population (120 million individuals)works in a small business
- 4) Small businesses have generated over 65% of the net new jobs since 1995
- 5) Approximately 543,000 new businesses get started each month
- 13) revenues from nonemployers hit $989.6 billion in 2011 (up 4.1% from 2010)